We are still in January, but it is about time to start thinking of your next beach holiday. Natural ways to slim down include:
1. Exercise and move around. Gym and jogging are the easiest options. Make it a habit to get off the train or a bus a couple of stops towards your home and walk. Walk up and down the steps of the escalators in public places and public transport. Use half of your lunch break to go out for walk.
2. Eat organic food Processed sugar, cakes, white bread, pizza and dairy (cheese especially) should be substantially reduced if not excluded completely from your diet. Replace them with natural honey, dried (unsulphated) and fresh fruits, fresh organic vegetables. Green smoothies and cold pressed carrot and apple juices in big quantities daily are the best.
3. Drink plenty of clean water (chloride and fluoride free). Not many people know that drinking plenty of water is necessary not just for keeping your body hydrated. Water helps flush out toxins out of the tissues and in between the cellular spaces. Don't cheat by replacing water with tea, coffee, bottled drinks or juices. When we clean our house, it does not occur to us to use anything else but water to make sure that we do not leave the surfaces sticky. The same applies to our body.
4. Reduce your stress levels if you can. Some people when under pressure, start eating more, using food, especially sugary ones, for comfort. If you cannot resist, eat a banana or other fruit instead of chocolate or a biscuit
5. Contrast shower in the morning stimulates blood circulation and oxygenates the cells. Apart from boosting your immune system, it will help metabolism, prevent cellulite and more hormonal fat in stubborn areas, such as abdomen, thighs and bottom. If you are struggling to get rid of the latter, consider lipomassage by Endermologie that is a wonderful booster and works wonders for the most stubborn areas.
If you found this post useful, please do let us know by rating it!
Please, write your questions, if any, in the Comments section or contact us privately.