* Set out below are the terms on which Body Silk provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Body Silk treatment.
* 1. Appointments and cancellations
* All doctors, nurses and therapists at Body Silk are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Body Silk does not guarantee continued treatment with a named specialist.
*If appointment is booked less than 24 hours in advance and then is cancelled later prior the treatment, late cancellation fee of £25 is applicable or (in case of a course of treatments) a session is deductible from the course.
* Please arrive for your appointment on time so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Body Silk will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance. If you arrived earlier and your therapist is with another client, please, call the reception 02072835800 and we will let your therapist know, so that a member of staff could let you in: when all members of staff are busy, the entrance door will be locked for security reasons.
* Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in a cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
* Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
* Clients are encouraged to shower if possible prior coming to the clinic for a treatment.
* Clients who consumed alcohol before their visit to the clinic may be refused their appointment. The clinic reserves the right to charge a full price for the unused treatment.
* Male massage and waxing clients must wear their underwear at all times during the treatment.
* The therapist reserves the right to stop the treatment at any stage or to refuse the treatment all together if she/he feels uncomfortable to carry it out stating to the client the reasons for doing so. A minimum charge of £25 applies and is payable by the client.
* 2. Credit card details, deposits and payments
* To secure an appointment with Body Silk a deposit is required.
* For an appointment with a doctor: a deposit of £90 will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
* For an appointment with a therapist: a deposit of £25 will be charged to your credit or debit card at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment. If booking online, the system will take a small deposit to secure the booking. In case of no show or a cancellation/re-schedule of the appointment, a client's card will be charged with a £25 no show/late cancellation/re-schedule fee.
* Consultation fee is payable at the time of the booking (phone payments accepted) and is 100% redeemable against the treatment cost if treatment performed right after the consultation.
* Consultation fee for Latisse is not refundable.
* Clients who booked their appointment through Treatwell agree to the Body Silk Terms and Conditions.
* For any subsequent individual treatments up to the value of £350 a deposit of £25 will be charged and for any subsequent individual treatments over the value of £350, a deposit of £90 will be charged at the time of booking. Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity Body Silk reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
* These charges will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from their existing value package of treatment.
* Prices may vary by clinic. Please contact Body Silk Clinic for the price of the treatment that you are interested in.
* Pre-paid treatments are exchangeable but not refundable;
* Purchased products taken home or shipped are not exchangeable and not refundable.
* 3. Courses of treatments and gift vouchers
* All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken/redeemed within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited. Renewal fee of £25 extends the validity to 3 months from the expiry date.
* Pre-paid treatment courses are exchangeable but not refundable.
* Value packs are only refundable for medical reasons upon proving a medical certificate from your GP or a medical doctor who diagnised your medical condition. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
* Discounts cannot be applied on the treatments/products that have been discounted already as a special promotion or otherwise.
* All gift vouchers are valid for 3 months from the date of the purchase. Renewal fee of £25 extends the validity to 3 months from the expiry date.
* 4. Treatment suitability
* We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
* 5. Liability
* Body Silk Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
* It is the client's responsibility to ensure that he or she provides Body Silk with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Body Silk will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
* The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Body Silk regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Body Silk's liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Body Silk's negligence.
* 6. Your right to complain
* Body Silk endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Body Silk you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Body Silk will be pleased to help.
* The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive a response within two days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
* During the course of the investigation, Body Silk may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the Clinic Manager or Director will review your case.
* If the complaint cannot be resolved locally, the matter will be referred to the appropriate Director.
* 7. Reward Treatments and Loyalty Points
* Loyalty points can be used towards complimentary/reward treatments not yet tried at Body Silk Clinic.
* Reward treatments are available between 10am and 5pm (with the latest appointment at 4pm) Mondays to Fridays only.
*1 loyalty point per every £ spent for non-corporate clients and 1.5 loyalty points per every £ spent for corporate clients;
*The card is for the named person only and can not be shared;
*Certain number of loyalty points collected qualifies you for a reward treatment. The balance for the loyalty points and the list of available reward treatments for existing customers can be requested here;
*Loyalty points cannot be used towards gift vouchers, products or treatments with injectables;
*Loyalty points cannot be used to pay part of the treatment;
*You must have a sufficient number of loyalty points towards a reward treatment.
* Full body massage excludes massage of intimate areas. Full body massage for male clients excludes upper legs, abdomen and chest.